Tuesday 11 September 2007


Which CALENDAR printer to use?
It's time to prepare and publish my 2008 calendars. Following the success of my 2007 calendar I have decided to try publishing some online. But which service to use? I have found three sites which I will certainly try out: cafepress, Zazzle and Lulu. I'll write here my experiences.
Today I have just published my Great Composers calendar on cafepress.
  • There are 4 styles: a single page calendar print and three spiral bound 12page wall calendars.
  • You have the option to set your own selling price which is good.
  • It is a US based service so postage is likely to be expensive for international orders.
  • Quick and easy to implement.
  • Affiliate program available
  • They take the order, print, ship, collect the money and pay you your markup.
You will find it on the front page of my cafepress store here:
http://www.cafepress.com/paulhelmshop

No comments: