Friday 15 August 2008

2009 Opera Calendar


I have just finished a 2009 calendar featuring opera composers: Puccini, Mozart, Berlioz, Bellini, Mascagni, Rossini, Bizet, Wagner, Handel, Offenbach, Verdi and Leoncavallo.
It is at cafepress.
I am going to try various POD suppliers to see the differences. I will report here my findings.
Cafepress do three formats for their 12 page calendar
  • Standard Wall Calendar (which I have used)
    page size 11" x 8.5" (11" x 17" when hung)
    100lb cover weight high gloss paper
    wire-o binding
    Jan - Dec 2009
    US holiday dates only
  • Oversize Wall Calendar
    as above except
    page size 17" x 11" (17" x 22" when hung)
  • Vertical Wall Calendar
    page size 11" x 17" (11" x 17" when hung)
    10pt heavyweight high gloss paper
    rest as above.

No comments: